Monday, January 31, 2011

Romantic Monday Article 7: The Hard Times

No one with a sound mind would doubt my love for you.

I feel things for you that I have never felt about another human being, not even my mother. I love you to the point that it has become painful. It hurts when one of us misunderstands the other.

I'm so confused most of the time. I don't know how to go about my personal life anymore. All I really want is you. The only way I want to spend  my free time is with you. In your arms, seeing your smille. Or making love and listening to the music your voice makes when I do the things you enjoy.

It's too bad life can't be the way we want it right? Instead, I must endure times without you. Times when I don't know what to do with myself because I can't get to you. I want to talk with you constantly. No that isn't true. I want to spend every moment with my lips touching yours. Our tongues dancing and caressing one another.

I'm jealous of every other living thing that gets to be near you, see you smile, or even hear your voice.

I want to possess you. I want to crawl inside your skin and live there. Which reminds me of our arguments over whether or not I need to let go when we make love. I could care less if I never have a finale. I just want to stay inside you forever and give you every pleasure a man can give a woman.

Each of your climaxes is one of my most proud achievements.

I only want one thing more than I want you.

I want to know how to love you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment