Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend Reflections: Keeping on Moving

I'm in a new house. I outgrew the old condo. Besides, a black ex-con wasn't exactly welcomed in that neighborhood.

I have a bigger home office now. I like the neighborhood better so far. I have a new lead on a job. The best part is I found a missing manuscript. I thought I would have to write my autobiography again from memory using the outline as a guide. That is a big weight off my shoulders.

I have several big projects in the works. A new series of Ebooks is in the works that includes self help and a how to series that will aid parents in detering their children from crime. Also I have been working on the DC Sniper's manuscript. It is a biography with poetry and art work. I knew Lee Malvo in prison. He was no more than a lost kid who fell under the influence of a madman. It could happen to anyone.

I start a new marketing project today. I will be appearing at The Cuttin Edge barber shop on Main St in Downtown Collinsville to perform poetry for the customers there. Exclusive material that I have't performed anywhere else!

Tomorrow I will be at Holy Cross Lutheran church to participate in prayer walk. I will be shedding some light on the needs of prisoners before Pastor Ed Engelbrecht leads the church members in prayer.

Then there is a meeting with Zulu Saint Louis next Saturday. A new chapter of the famous organization that is so active in so many ways throughout New Orleans is coming to Saint Louis. This is an interesting first and I'm honored to be a part of it. There has never been an expansion chapter of Zulu!

In all, I must say life is looking great from where I sit. I want better and I want more, but I can't complain. I have everything I need to get the rest of what I need as I continue to work on improving myself and changing a social system that creates it's own diseases like poverty that breeds crime.

Lastly, I have to give kudos to the woman that stole my heart. I have been looking around a long time and now I'm sure I found the one I want. I just have to figure out how to make her mine forever. This video is for her.

Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment