Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Biggest Day Yet

The flier to the right was finally forwarded to Domino's Pizza for printing and distribution throughout Collinsville. The event will consist of three scheduled musical guests and the youth who wish to display their talents. Some of them will be chosen by judges from First United Presbyterian Church to perform in the First Annual Uptown Talent Show. Other Fliers will be distributed throughout Collinsville schools and business locations around town.

I also attended a meeting with the Pastors of churches that support CAMA yesterday. I informed them all about the events that are being organized to benefit the charity.  They are definitely worthy. They give out tens of thousands of dollars in food and emergency financial relief each month to needy people in Collinsville. Right now they are struggling to raise money to relocate to a facility that will enable them to better serve Collinsville's needy persons. Learn more about CAMA @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#!/pages/Collinsville-Area-Ministerial-Association-CAMA-Helping-Hands-Ministry/115882391790691

I enjoy working to improve the community. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment  for one thing. Also, doing this gives me the opportunity to show the world I'm a changed man. I can't help feeling like I have something to prove in this regard. Most people would say this isn't necessary; but, the truth is, my past will effect the way others will perceive/judge me for the rest of my life.

I use the negativity as motivation.

I thank my sponsors for assisting me in the events I organize, and the friends who help me see my faults and force me to grow out of them.

Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment