Friday, September 24, 2010

Challenges

I don't know who said it but there is a quote lingering in our society that goes something like "Every challenge we face is an opportunity for growth."

I know what that means. Even if I don't know how it goes.

Saturday I was in a car accident. I was run off the road by a drunk driver.I hit a pole and the airbag burnt me pretty good. The car isn't hurt too bad, but repairing the airbags will cost more than the car is worth. Needless to say I wasn't in the best financial situation to begin with.

It seems each time I get my head above water something crazy, unexpected and disastrous happens. But, I will keep moving forward because I refuse to do anything other than that.

Now, I'm on the market for a new car. The good thing is that Domino's Pizza is behind me and my main contract customer are hear for me. I also have some special friends who stand by me and pick me up when I fall.

There are several developments in progress that will hopefully provide some relief, but I won't go into details. I state this only to show that I'm not crying poor me.

My head is still high and I'm still moving forward with the confidence that life has prepared  me for he tasks that lay before me.

Always real,

Supaman Tion Terrell 

1 comment:

  1. you have over come a lot and as a human being you have to fight within yourself to do good. I know you have heard it a million times but some people are like crabs in a barrel, they climb all over each other trying to get to the same spot. Some even pull each other down to reach the same spot they all are trying to get to which is out of the bucket. You have climbed out of the bucket you have done it by the grace of God because he is always there and he will make you recognize he is real by allowing you and all of us to lay in our own messes. Even if we have to hit rock bottom and deal with that experience. Once we make it out with lessons learned we will be tested not by God but by the enemy of God he will send his representatives your way just to pull you back. Some people want to see you in that low sink of a hole back in the abyss. You are not a bad person. You have been preconditioned so much to believe that, that you became that. Reconditioning your thinking about yourself takes time sometimes it takes baby steps. Unforseen things happen to us all but it takes resilence to make it through the trail. If you can make it after ten yrs of being treated like a nobody you should be thankful and enjoy living in the moment where your hardwork, and the support of those who love you show that you are somebody. A special creation of God. You are meant to accomplish something in your life that matters you helping your community is a start.

    ReplyDelete