Monday, March 7, 2011

Romantic Monday

I wonder you know what I mean when I say I love you like I love myself.

I mean that everything I want for myself I also want for you:

A long life of love. A life filled with joys so great they make the worst of your memories insignificant. I want you to always love with intensity and with the expectation that your devotion will be repaid with the same enthusiasm.

I want you to wake up each day in the arms of someone who adores you and who showed you how much with passion and vigor the night before.

I want you to share laughter over private jokes you share with someone who knows you and accepts you for exactly who you are. Who understands you and connects with you. Who knows what you are thinking with only a glance at your involuntary facial muscle actions.

I want you to live each day confident that you are loved and cherished, and that you will be supported when you are not able to handle life's injustices on you own. I want you lie down each night knowing that your heart belongs to someone who would sacrifice life and limb for the honor of fighting your life's battles at your side.

I want you to never wonder if you are loved. I want you to never doubt the person you give your heart to because you trust them.

I want you to share the living of your every dream with the person you love. I want you to know the kind of love that makes you smile each time you think of your lover or even hear their name.

I want you to have the kind of sex that blows you away every time you need it. The kind of sex that always gets better as you learn new things about your body and your lovers.

I want you to always have reasons to laugh. I want you to be light hearted most of the time because even when times are bad you know the love you share will survive any trial, then you and your lover will soon be smiling together when madness ends.

I want you know the kind of love that makes you feel as though you are walking on rose petals each time you give thought to the fulfillment you find in your lover.

I want you to have a lover who spoils you and knows how to talk with you. Who will talk with you just because you feel like talking. Who is interested in your every thought just because it is yours.


I am only beginning, but I believe you get the picture.

I want you to have every gift that comes with love, from love. And, since I know how it feels to need the things I want you to have, I will always do my best to give them to you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment