Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekly Reflection: Pay Off at Last (Big Radio Interview Monday)

When I first came home from prison I didn't know how to text message. I did know that I wanted a lot out of life and that I wanted to make a difference. As many of you know I began with this blog and a Facebook profile.

Not a whole year has passed since I created these web outlets and I have built a website for myself and sites for several other businesses are now in the works. My latest is: http://www.legacybooksandcafe.net/ though it is not quite complete.

I have been offered a job that I'm very happy about. Facilitating a class on entrepreneurship for ex-cons. I have also been asked to sit on the board of directors for a non profit corporation that works with ex-cons reentering society.

There is also a radio interview scheduled for Monday at 4:30 Central Time, 5:30 Eastern. The beautiful Butterfly Show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/beautiful-butterfly/2011/03/14/special-guest-tion-terrell-united-coalition-of-advocates-for-prisoners

The Host says: "TUNE IN FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH TION TERRELL..ON MONDAY MARCH 14TH @ 5:30PM EST...CALL IN # TO COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS IS 347.884.8527..ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW YOU MAY CLICK ON THE LINK IN BLUE ABOVE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW LIVE AS WELL!!!"

This isn't all though. I'm moving into a house in a few weeks. I have outgrown this one bedroom apartment. Last but not least I'm buying a new car next week.

It's been a tough year, but I'm climbing out of the rut. That has been the objective of course. I'm just an ex-con like all the rest. If I can show others in situations like mine that success is attainable, I have done my job.

Always real;

Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment