Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't been on line for four days. I reached the point where I needed a break. So, I played video games until I couldn't take it anymore. It was great.

Thanksgiving was nice. I spent it with people I didn't know, but they treated me well. I was surprised that not many of the people present knew how Thanksgiving came about. They were amazed to learn that it began when the settlers returned to Europe and reported that God had given them fruitful land in America. Of course this was after genocide had been perpetrated against the Natives who were invited to a feast and then  poisoned.

Which reminds of peoples confusion at why I refuse to call myself a Christian. I feel if I take the title I take it's legacy too. That has nothing to do with my faith in God.

Be that as it may, I have much to be thankful for. I'm loved, supported and assisted in many ways.

Lastly, to the idiot who insists on reminding me that my Teen Open Mic Night flopped and that the planning of the April talent show has been postponed:

I failed! There, you happy?

Now you can find something better to do than relish in the failure of a man who is trying to do something productive with his life. I'm sorry that your life isn't happier. If it were, perhaps you wouldn't enjoy being childish as much as you obviously do.

Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment