Thursday, November 11, 2010

Keep Getting Better

Last night's blogtalk radio interview did a lot for me.

Having to vocalize so many of the things I've only thought and/or written about forces me to take a good look at myself.

I haven't been living up to my full potential. I've been preoccupied with too many things and people as of late.

I have a lot to do, and I'm making progress. However, a man of my potential has to expect more from himself.

I work hard at what I do as an activist. I work hard at my businesses. I don't work hard enough on myself however, and that spells failure in the long run no matter how hard I work at everything else.

So, some of you may notice that I don't have time for a lot of the things I used to do.  Please take no offense. I hope you can understand that I need some time to prepare myself for the next leg of the journey of life.

Always real,

Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment