Friday, December 24, 2010

Prisoner's Voices; Vol. 2 Article 1: Cris Corbin


Dear Friends

Dear Friends,

In two years, half of my life will be have been lived in the shadows of guard towers and barbed-wire. It was in one moment, I came to be here; where fifteen years later at the age of thirty-two, I`ve become well acquainted with remorse and cried a fair share of regrets. Despite the regret and remorse residing in my heart, neither have made it possible to retrace steps; to that one moment at seventeen when my life was swallowed whole by a mistake.

Technically in two years, it will have been a life-sentence for me. Nevertheless this isn`t the sort of life sentence the court intended on December 06, 1996. I reach out to the each of you with the highest hope you will help me conquer the goal in my heart: a second chance.
Friend or not, I want to do my part...and getting something for nothing will never be a part of me.

So individually, I encourage you to support me through a donation of your choosing for my artwork, or craft work. Your donation will go towards my need to hire a lawyer who specializes in post-conviction remedies. Through your sacrifice you will be opening door of possibility... a possibility at a second chance, my only wish.

Sincerely Yours,
Chris

I can be reached via email : www.jpay.com

I encourage you to open a line of communication with me. All ideas are good.

I can also be reached through my good friend Angela, who without her, even this door would be closed.

Poem, Portrait, Drawings, Dream Catchers, Crosses, Bracelets,
Choose available products or have them made from original ideas.-- I`ll deliver on my end.

.  .  .  .  .  .

You can read Cris's blog @ http://convictpolitc.blogspot.com/

Alway's real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment