Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rainy Day Planning

The weather is not pretty here in Collinsville. It is cold and rainy. I can't let the weather effect my mood however. I am Supaman after all.

I have a lot going on in my life right now. I'm job hunting again, but things look promising. I expect to working by the end of next week. I have yet another book signing to plan for and a whole new marketing campaign for The Hard Journey Home to orchestrate. I have also committed to publicizing the Illinois-Missouri Author's Group and the poetry genre as a whole.

I've done a complete 360 since my release. So many mistakes have been made that I can't believe I've been so stupid. So many bounds broken. So many people trusted that I never should have believed in nor allowed them to get so close to me.

I guess that's life for all of us. Maybe I expect too much from myself, but I don't think that is the case. I believe the problem is I just move too fast sometimes. Impetuousness!

So here I am starting over from ground zero in some aspects of my life. I have been there before though, so it won't be too hard I don't think.

U.C.A.P. will occupy most of my time because the brothers and sisters behind bars need us. However, I will never again be mislead by people who come to us with selfish agendas. My new approach is simple: I will have to do a lot of the work myself, but I am used to that because during ten years of prison I had to do everything for myself. I will need a little guidance with gathering information about resources available to prisoners outside the U.S. I hope some of my fellow advocates can point me in the right direction in this matter.

My personal life is good despite all. I love my girlfriend and our relationship has improved a lot now that I've taken the time to learn to understand her and her needs. There were problems before because, even though I knew better, I neglected her in that way. I won't let that happen ever again.

For future reference, this blog will return to the schedule used when it was first created. Humpday Entertainment on Wednesday's. Inmate voices on Thursdays. Since I have so many poetry fans I will feature Romantic Mondays. Fridays will be dedicated to my personal Philosophy's. Philosophy Friday sounds good to me.  Saturday is a good day for reflections since it is the end of the calender. I guess it will be my day to whine. Sundays and Tuesdays will be open to whatever subjects that may come up.

So here you have it. You all know what you can expect from Supaman from here on out. Your help, assistance, guidance is welcomed but not required. You are all welcomed to sit back and enjoy the ride. If you think this blog was awesome before, you haven't seen my best yet. 

Alway's real;

Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment