Monday, December 20, 2010

Romantic Monday Article 2: Love Me Senseless

I often ask myself where I would be without your love. I'm so glad this is not a reality I must confront.

You haven't been a part of my life very long, but somehow my whole life is you. You are the joy that fills me when everything else in my life goes wrong. You are the other half of myself that I unfortunately have  been deprived of all my life. I have no regrets about that because it is this deprivation that allows me to fully appreciate the treasures I have in you.

I consider myself a knowledgeable and philosophical man. Yet you continually remind me to avoid arrogance. I still yearn to comprehend the magic that fills the air when I think of you. That magic's intrigue overwhelms me whenever I'm in your presence. The way your eyes smile when you look at me is hypnotic. Sometimes I must force myself to ignore them in order to stay alive. I may sound foolish, but I fear I will melt or something.

There is also the fact that I have never before been so moved while making love. I'm still confused over why I cried so hard. Joy and passion consumed me. I looked up into your beautiful face and listened to the sounds that escaped you lips while being totally submerged in the ecstasy that can only be found when I'm deep within the exotic warmth of your sweet moist flesh.

I do however understand why every great man in the world's history needed an amazing woman behind him. I look forward to my future with you and wonder what heights to which I might ascend. I must be careful though, because I know there are no limits and I run the risk of musing all day.

I have no idea why I have been blessed to be the only man on Earth who can be realistically compared to Cinderella. Nor can I comprehend why you chose me to shower with your amazing love.

Despite all the things I don't know, I am absolutely sure that I love the way you love me. I know I wouldn't be what I am if it weren't for you.

 I know I will die loving you.

Always real;

Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment