Monday, December 27, 2010

Romantic Monday Article 2: To Know Beauty

When I look at you, I see my happiness. I see our souls dancing in the space between us.
I never dreamed I would find perfection in a woman.

Sometimes I wonder if you know that simple gestures like our hugs take my breath away. I have to force myself to let go so as not to embarass you. I want to squeeze you so much more tightly than I ever have.
I refrain because I'm afraid I may hurt you. And, I worry about appearances too.

You're a life changing force. It seems you always know what to say to me. Each time I look into your eyes
I'm reminded of how much I desire you.

This is the first time I feel fear about my expressions of deep need and desire for you. I don't want you to think I'm crazy. Yet, if I you did I wouldn't be able to blame you. I can't make sense of what is happening to me either.

How much can you desire someone before it becomes unhealthy? Before you become possessive? Is it foolish or selfish to want to possess another person? Is it as bad if you are also willing to be possessed? I would think that is fair.

The more I'm in your presence, the more magnitized my labido, conscienciousness, and entire soul become. Having realized this, I now understand that the things I feel for you may not be healthy. Many times I've expressed that I can lose myself in you.

For better or for worse, that is no longer a possibility. I'm already lost. I'm yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment