Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Arron Kamm & One Drop at Johnny's Sidebar



Many of you have inquired about the sadness I've expressed in my previous posts and why I have been signing off as Tion instead of my usual signature.

The answer is, I have been feeling pretty bad about the realization that I'm not as smart as I once believed, and that my ignorance has caused me to hurt some friends. Being humbled by this realization left me with the need to express myself from the heart. I didn't want to use the name Supaman on those posts because I thought doing so may descredit my sincerity.

I'm now starting anew. The redesign of this blog is symbolic of this new chapter in my life. Mistakes have been made that I fear can not be corrected. But, I know I can't dwell on it. I have to learn from the mistakes and move on. That's the only way I will be able to maintain my equilibrium.

While dealing with the drama, I have accomplished a lot regarding community projects. That's what the YouTube videos are about. Each video viewing enables me to raise money for community events and activism projects.

Besides, they are entertaining.

So, let me announce, for the record, Supaman is back. We'll forgoe the arrogance, but I can't stop fighting for what I know must be changed.

I must also said that some of my plans have been brought to a screetching hault due to my being laid off. The property owner I worked for is unable to employ me any longer. I'm not complaining. I'll survive. I just wanted to explain while there will be a delay in finalizing the incorporation of the United Coalition of Advocates for Prisoners. I will still be able to work for other causes, but I won't be able to fulfill the coalition's purposes until I first release a book of my own to generate the rest of the money needed for registration and start up costs.

In the meantime, I will do all I can to support those of you who could benifit from my assistance.

Thank you all for your love, support and patience.

Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

1 comment:

  1. I found this article and thought of you. You are Porter! http://www.stlbeacon.org/content/view/101285/487/

    ReplyDelete