Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whose World is This

I hold you in the same esteem that I hold myself.
So, naturally I want you to help yourself.
And I'm the villain in your world.
Because I too make mistakes.
You use those as fuel to feed the fire you call hell.
Self-fulfilling prophecy.
And, yes, I brought it upon myself.
Isn't life amazing

Horrors that rearrange middles.
I've endured.
You too would be scarred.
Yet, I'm expected to immediately learn your ways.
Which one of us is selfish?
But, it's your world.
You can have it.
I've proven that I don't belong.
I'm sorry.
And yes, I know it soothes you less than myself.


Tion.

1 comment:

  1. I would much rather maintain a friendship with someone that is a villain, makes mistakes, and is scarred by life. All those things in of its self emanate being alive having lived, for you have not lived if you have not had the experiences mentioned. I have yet meet a person that does not have those traits in some form or fashion. Half the inner battle is admitting your short falls, and then grow from them. I wish more people thought as I, for it would save me grief! May you find that friend that can fully understand and completes you!!

    ReplyDelete