Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Humpday Entertainment Returns

Hunger

This love is my treasure.
Yet, it is my poison.
If I ignore the pain, I live in ecstacy.
Ignorance is not as half as blissfull as stupidity.

Love me lover.
Just tell me you love me.
I know it's true.
How can you not?
I'm tolerant, patient, and undemanding.
I don't even expect the same from you.

Doesn't it feel good to know you are my everything?
Especially since I come second in your life to everything and everyone?
I'm so honored to be the one to make your dreams come true.
That's always been the way I dreamed of loving a woman.
So please let me be your toy on a chain.
Play with me when its convenient for you.
Just tell me you love me.

Teach me to love you more.
To not complain even when loving you breaks my heart.
I just want to hold on to what we have.
I beg you to only bear with me when I can't resist whining.
I want to be fair to you always.
For, I know you are too good for me.

I'm sorry for dumping my heart onto your lap.
Please believe it was not what I intended.
Can you forgive me for loving you when know I'm not worthy?
I promise to appreciate it.
Just as I cherish being your floormat.

Please lover just love me on your terms.
I ask nothing more.
I can't live without you.
I don't want to imagine trying.
So love me.
I implore you.
I will never take you for granted.

I hope this is enough for you.
If it is not, teach me what else you require.
You will have it.
My mind, body and soul.
All that I am.
Whatever I can be.
It is yours.
Mold me again and again at your whim.
Just love me.
. . .

On behalf of everyone who has loved so hard they forgot themselves.
Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

1 comment:

  1. Placed before you

    Must you mistreat me knowing how much you would rather just love me.
    Why do you run, run with the shattering of your heart.
    Trust my love, bring peace in your brokenness..
    I feel your presence all around me, shadowing my inner soul.
    I love to hate you, and hate to love you for fear of the abyss.
    Let me comfort you, and undo what the world has taken by force.
    One day you will find what has always been placed before you.~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete