Monday, May 3, 2010

House Niggers

First of all, allow me to apologize for not posting a blog yesterday. It was something I couldn't help. I share this computer with three others. Two of us are college students. The other had final exams to prepare for. This is why I invested $1,000 in my own computer. It should be delivered within a week.

I sang in the church choir Sunday. I enjoyed it despite being the only black person in the choir.

That's not unusual for me. I'm often amongst white people, and not always by choice. I'm not stupid enough to be racist, so that's not what I'm getting at. Every since I entered upper management and began conducting myself like a professional, I find it hard to be accepted by many black people.

I still can't figure out how speaking proper English is "talking white." Or how behaving in a productive civilized manner is "acting fake" and being a "house nigger."

Its a shame that in the impoverished black communities the criminal is more socially accepted than the good student.

Obviously, people in ghettos like their conditions. They don't want anything better for themselves, because they don't believe they have a right to anything better. Some who believe they have that right don't have anyone around them to teach them how to obtain anything better. This is why young people turn to crime.

They grew up getting trained for the criminal institution. Its cyclical because they learn to and aspire to do the things they see adults around them do.

This was the plan of course. As soon as the blacks began to develop a sense of pride, it was seen to that drugs flooded our communities. We bought into it. They gave us gangster movies, and gangster rap to serve as role models. We bought into that too. Our children now want to grow up to live lives of welfare, violence, crime, incarceration, chemical dependence and self-destruction.

Since these are the people fulfilling the master's plan, they are the real "House Niggers."

What happened to Black Power? What happened to Black Pride?

We allow the people who want to make us extinct to trick us into killing each other. They even make money off us while we do it.

I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Most black people lay in the sties designated for us and wallow in the waste contentedly. How in hell did being "Gutter" become a good thing?

The black people who escape the death trap by breaking into mainstream society are no longer welcomed back by the people who could not get out. Most of them are too proud to go back anyway.

I can't be the only person who realizes my people are an endangered species on this continent!

Always real;

Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment