Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Way We See People

Today, I posted a message and link on my facebook page to thank my readers for their support. I love you all and I appreciate your support. I felt the link was a great way to express that appreciation.



I want to talk about the way we see people, because it's important that we be concious of the way people see us. I hear a lot of people whine about their lives. Often rightfully so, people complain their lives are crap. What amazes me is that they don't realize it's their own fault.



Appearances often dictate how people perceive us. How people perceive us dictates what they receive from us. People pass judgement quickly. Some may call this analizing or assessing or whatever, but it all amounts to the same thing. Especially since we all see through lenses colored by lessons we learned through life's experiences.



If you want to be a winner in life, you have to learn to be a winner. You learn this by acting like one, speaking like one, dressing like one and thinking like one. If you don't take the necessary steps, you won't reach the desired destination.



It doesn't get any simpler than that.



If you want something better for your life, go out and get it. The only thing stopping you is you.



Always real;

Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment