Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Humpday Entertainment

Tonight I have to do something different. Instead of just displaying poetry of my choosing I will give my readers the opportunity to chose a genre they would like to read from my collection of short stories and poetry. All future "Humpday Entertainment" posts will be written either by myself, local talent, or by inmates.

Please email me at the address displayed on my badge with your choice. Supaman business card holders are welcome to call me at the number displayed below my address. Tomorrow, I will add a selection from the genre chosen by the most participants in this poll to this post.

I will of course post a new blog tomorrow as well.

I thank all my readers for their support. I'm giving you this option so that I can share writings you want to read. This blog is for you after all.

Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment