Saturday, April 10, 2010

One Hell of a Day

I'm always open about my life and adventures. I feel I owe that to my readers. Without you all I'm nobody. When I share the details of my life, I'm not doing it to solicit pity. The truth is what it is. I catch hell!

Today my girlfriend received an eviction notice. I knew as soon as I learned about it it had something to do with me. I was right of course.

The owner of the unit my girlfriend rents said she received reports that there were several disturbances and a lot of chaos going on lately. There was also a complaint that there were too many people in the unit.

Noone lives there but she and I. There has never been a disturbance.

It just so happens that the unit's owner is the sister of one of the clergymen I volunteer my time and muscles to at church to distribute food to the needy. When the landlord learned about my charity work, she called her brother and everything was settled. Or so it seemed. Time will have to tell. After all, the allegations were false to start with, and the police were already sent to my house for no reason.

How much can society want from me? If anyone knows, please help me out here.

I'm not angry about what happened. I'm bigger and smarter than that. Everything happens for a reason. Anger will only cloud my judgment when I need to figure out who could benefit from today's developments.

No matter who is behind what happened today, the sad truth is after all I'm doing to make the world a better place, I'm forced to endure petty power struggles that aren't even necessary. I have survived worse though. And, now that I've had time to think, I'm actually amused by all this.

I'll be fine. They don't call me Supaman for nothing.

From my little situation today, I hope you all are left with a since of pride. We will all run into obstacles, but you know from my example that a person can overcome anything if you are true to yourself and work hard to be a better person. You can be proud that you are learning to better yourselves through this blog and its comments. You can be proud that you give your attention to a man who is worth listening to and lives the things I write for you. You can be proud that we are friends and that I'm here to share every lesson my life has to offer.

I thank you for being here for me to share my struggles with. This is therapy for me. Every time I share my experiences and wisdom, I'm repaying the debt I owe to Life for all the things I used to do when I was ignorant.

Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment