Monday, April 19, 2010

Thank You Everyone

The response I received for " A Letter to a Friend" almost leaves me without words. That's hard to do. I'm a little overwhelmed. Its a big change from getting criticized for being egotistical, and being falsely accused of putting myself above other men.

My friends at home and on the web are very supportive. That makes me sad because there's not enough of me to go around. It wouldn't be fair to my readers if I focused on my personal relationships too often in this blog. Even if my web-friends didn't mind, not even Supaman can express all the love I feel with words alone.

I blog for one reason: We have to change society so that the youth can have a worthwhile future. We have many socio-economical problems to resolve if we are to be successful.

I write about relationships because they are the foundations of our families. I write about women because they must be the backbones of our families. I write about crime and incarceration because someone needs to tell the real story. I write about life so we can all grow together. I write about myself to show the world I'm still a human being despite my past which I'm not proud of.

The world needs to know who Supaman is.

I'm posting this blog tonight because I feel I have an obligation to show my appreciation to my friends. Life is empty without friends. I know this all too well. My family abandoned me while I sat in prison. So did the women who claimed to have given birth to my children.

I cried this morning when I thought about all the love I have in my life now. I don't know what to do with it all other than to draw strength from it while I work. I work to build a financial future. I volunteer to help those who need it. I write to make the world better. However, I work the hardest at making sure I take care of the ones I love.

I wish I could meet all the needs of all my readers, but not even Supaman can do that. I'll do all that I can though. My life is hectic, but I manage to write for you all everyday. I wish I could do more for you, but all I can do now is work toward a future that will enable me to do that. I have to be mindful that life doesn't always give you what you want. We are only guaranteed what we need and deserve.

I will close for now my friends. Know that I will continue to be here for you in every way I can.

Always real;
Supaman Tion Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment